Hi there! Nice to meet you. I’m Mel, and I’m a Freelance Blogger and Office Clerk.
You want your business to succeed. That’s natural. I want your business to be successful, too. Maybe you’ve been browsing for somebody to help out with your web content, or maybe I applied to an ad you posted for your company. Either way, I’m here for you.
How can I help?
If you need… Web Content and Blogging Services
First of all: here’s how you know you need web content and blogging services.
- Your blog hasn’t been updated in months.
- You don’t have a blog on your business website.
- The last time you made any changes to your site was in 2003.
- You’re tired of what’s there, your business has changed, and you want to update your message.
Of course there are tons of other reasons, but the absolute biggest: you don’t have a blog or your blog hasn’t been updated since dinosaurs walked the Earth. Blogs are the #1 way to drive traffic to your website, engage with your audience, and demonstrate that you know what you’re doing. Don’t neglect your blog! Get in touch with me today.
If you need… a Virtual Assistant
Big or small business, every single one needs office staff. Maybe you need an extra hand for a particularly busy summer, or somebody’s on leave and you need someone to fill in. Maybe you just don’t have time for the tasks you’d typically hand over to your office workers, and you don’t actually have an office! A Virtual Assistant can work within your office or remotely — it’s entirely up to you.
Here’s why you might need a Virtual Assistant:
- You don’t have time to make all those phone calls to clients, contractors, and other parts of your business
- You have so much paperwork piling up but you just don’t have the time to organize and file it
- You need files scanned or re-typed because you want a paperless office
- You just don’t have time to handle all those e-mails your business is getting and you need someone to reply to, acknowledge, or sort through them and get them to the right people
- You want to mail out information to potential clients, but don’t have the time to prepare and send it
- You have some monotonous data entry tasks that absolutely need to be done and no time to complete them
… That’s just a small sampling of all the reasons you may need a Virtual Assistant.
If you need… a new website!
WordPress is powerful. It allows you to build websites are crisp, clean, and functional. Nearly any feature you might need in a website is available with a WordPress site.
WordPress is a CMS — a content management system — that’s been in existence for many years and is so reliable that it’s used by all sorts of big businesses and organizations. Check out this list of companies that use WordPress and see for yourself.
Whether you are getting a website for your business for the very first time or refreshing what you currently have, upgrading from something your cousin put together for free or your old web host kicked the bucket, there’s an option for you. I can build it, I can make it pretty, and I can also help you maintain it.
So whatever it is that you need, all you have to do is contact me and chat.