Hi there! Nice to meet you. I’m Mel, and I’m a Freelance Blogger and Office Clerk.
You want your business to succeed. That’s natural. I want your business to be successful, too. Maybe you’ve been browsing for somebody to help out with your web content, or maybe I applied to an ad you posted for your company. Either way, I’m here for you.
How can I help?
If you need… Web Content and Blogging Services
First of all: here’s how you know you need web content and blogging services.
- Your blog hasn’t been updated in months.
- You don’t have a blog on your business website.
- The last time you made any changes to your site was in 2003.
- You’re tired of what’s there, your business has changed, and you want to update your message.
Of course there are tons of other reasons, but the absolute biggest: you don’t have a blog or your blog hasn’t been updated since dinosaurs walked the Earth.
27 million pieces of content are shared every day. That’s 27 million opportunities to get your message out to potential clients and the general public. That’s 27 million chances to sell your work. Businesses that have their own blog get 88% more money-making leads than those without. Not having a regularly-updated blog is literally costing your business money.
I can help you. Get in touch and let’s figure out how we can make your content, your blog, your future blog, or even your written product work for you.
If you need… an Office Clerk
Big or small business, every single one needs office staff. Maybe you need an extra hand for a particularly busy summer, or somebody’s on leave and you need someone to fill in. Maybe you just don’t have time for the tasks you’d typically hand over to your office workers, and you don’t actually have an office! An Office Clerk can work within your office or remotely — it’s entirely up to you.
Here’s why you might need an Office Clerk:
- You don’t have time to make all those phone calls to clients, contractors, and other parts of your business
- You have so much paperwork piling up but you just don’t have the time to organize and file it
- You need files scanned or re-typed because you want a paperless office
- You just don’t have time to handle all those e-mails your business is getting and you need someone to reply and/or acknowledge them
- You want to mail out information to potential clients, but don’t have the time to prepare and send it
- You have some monotonous data entry tasks that absolutely need to be done and no time to complete them
… That’s just a small sampling of all the reasons you may need an Office Clerk.
So whatever it is that you need, all you have to do is contact me and chat.