I’m a small biz and real estate writer with a focus on blogs and eBooks.
I can also build WordPress sites! Contact me for details.
When you hire me, you get:
- quick response – my e-mail is always with me, so your messages never go unanswered
- easy-to-read articles – to keep readers coming back for more
- unique, quality content – everything I write is fresh and 100% yours
- a source list, if desired – completely up to you, it lets you see what websites and publications I used as sources for your content
I’m also able to create WordPress sites. Keep an eye on this space for more samples.
- Paws Off Productions – Anthony Koletti needed to switch his site from a fill-in-the-blank CMS to something sleek and that would better reflect his personality and business. This is what we came up with.
- Grumpy Bear Druid – I run a gaming blog, and I wanted it to be simple. I even created the header!
I typically charge $0.10-$0.30/word, which translates to $50-$150 for a 500-word article. Pricing depends on subject matter, client needs, and difficulty of the project. Office Clerk and Website projects are charged on a per-project basis.
Save money with a monthly retainer or with a larger project! Contact me for details.